The Kevin Mayfield Plastic Surgery "Six-week Special Event Prep"
Would you like to look your very best for an upcoming special occasion? Let us help you prepare with our "Six-week Special Event Prep." A new invigorating skin care regimen, revitalizing skin rejuvenation techniques such as Botox, wrinkle fillers, or microdermabrasion, and/or cosmetic plastic surgery may improve how you look and feel about yourself, and provide you with a higher level of confidence at this very important time in your life.
- Could your skin look smoother, refreshed, and more youthful prior to this year's class reunion?
- Would breast enhancement surgery improve your proportions so that you look the way you've always wanted during a once-in-a-lifetime cruise?
- Will photographs taken at your son's or daughter's wedding be a permanent reminder of your droopy eyelids or the puffy bags under your eyes that make you look much older than you feel?
- Would a flatter stomach help you fit into a favorite dress on your anniversary?
- Are you asked at family reunions why you always look so tired?
- Have you returned to the job market, or are you pursuing a promotion, but feel that your appearance is hurting your chances for career advancement?
These are only a few examples of significant events we all encounter during our lifetimes when we want to look our very best.
Call our office today at 513.856.8100 and ask how we can help prepare you for your big occasion. Mention the nature of your special event and receive a 10% discount off the usual price of the procedure(s) or treatment(s) you select.